14 dec. 2010

Bye Bye Birdie

Currently writing the report for my recent school project. Looking through it, I realize it's been quite an adventure. I feel that I've grown a lot, and learned a lot and I'm kind of sad to see it go. On the other hand it's a relief that it's finally over. Or soon, anyroad.

I just wanted to show you guys the finished, digital product of all our hard work, and also thank any who participated and made all this possible. It was supposed to be a surprise, but it lifts a weight off my shoulder to be able to give something back: You're all receiving a print of your pictures. The finished prints also look a lot better than what they do on the screen. It's in A4-format and printed in matte paper, which is awesome. You can either come pick them up, or have them handed over to you the next time we meet. Thank you <3

Here they are, in the order they were shot.









1 kommentar:

Fluff sa...

*w* they all look stunning and the effect of seeing them all together is great :D and wiiie pictures >w<!!